Total Machine Safety is the first integrated electrical and fluid power machine safeguarding training program. This comprehensive approach to evaluating and designing safety controls systems is critical in the overall success of a safety program.
An understanding of global safety standard requirements for lockout and machine guarding is critical to implementing safety systems that both protect employees and promote greater productivity. When safety is addressed in the machine design process you begin to realize that safety is just another aspect of good business practices.
What’s in it for you?
- – Understand the existing global safety standard landscape and future direction
- -Assess and minimize risk when evaluating machines for safety
- -Examine work environments and recognize potential problems
- -Grasp the basics of electrical and fluid power safety components
- – Manage productivity and uptime by taking a holistic approach to machine safety.
Total Machine Safety will cover topics such as Standards, Risk Assessment requirements, Lockout/Energy Isolation, Electrical and Fluid Power Safety Devices and applications, and overall machine safeguarding requirements and solutions. This class provides a broad basis and understanding of what is required from a design standpoint, how to implement a machine guarding process, and how to select the components that will most effectively provide a solution while avoiding common pitfalls.
For more information regarding Total Machine Safety, please visit http://goo.gl/jYycLU.
To find out more about our company and products, visit our website, or give us a call at 1-800-GET-ROSS.